Friday 16 July 2010

Tanzania!

I crossed the border yesterday with some friends (missionary couple -now family as they have a baby) into Tanzania. I was hoping to get all the way to Dar but with the timing of our travels the point at which I was hoping to get a bus was not reached until after dark so I continued on to their place instead. Means I have a longer journey today but that's fine.

My time at Diani beach in Kenya was good and it was refreshing to see so many palm trees again and see, hear and feel the ocean:)! It had been awhile as I have been in a land locked country for 9 months. I was glad for my tent I had bought before leaving Kampala as it saved me a good bit of money this past week.

I am hoping to be in Zanzibar either tonight or tomorrow night... we'll see how the timing of the bus and ferry work out. I better run for the bus.

write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment