Monday 2 November 2009

Pics of Life at Kumi Hospital




Well, it takes a very very very long time apparently to upload pics onto this blog site with the speed of the internet here. I think I will have to wait until I got to Kampala again or somewhere where there is faster internet to do more pics! sorry. This is the guesthouse though and Jennifer is one of the ladies who works at the guesthouse and makes great food with few ingredients:)
I will upload more as I can but unfortunately it might be awhile. My current room is the window furthest from the front on the end of the house that you can see--if that makes sense.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so awsome! Thanks for posting the picts Ang! I just love how they can cook with the basics! The guest house looks great! Where are your bat friends!? hehe...

    ReplyDelete